Be the best man! Plan it right!
Apart from being a strong support to the groom and helping him with the wedding preps, you must plan an exceptional single life send-off party for the groom. Here are some stag trip weekend ideas to consider for a bachelor party.
Make it a destination trip to the land of bars in Prague – a party haven.
A Prague bachelor trip is all about parties and entertaining activities. Catering to the desires of culture buffs with its Eastern European charm and cosmopolitan luxuries. So, you all can enjoy the beautiful surroundings, and party like you have never before.
About Prague, The Capital City of the Czech Republic
Prague is the largest city in the Czech Republic and 14th largest in the European Union. The historic capital of Bohemia was founded during the Romanesque era. It has a rich history, which makes it a popular tourist destination among history and culture buffs.
Read on to know why Prague is considered the best destination for a weekend guy’s trip:
What to do, eat and drink in Prague
The four main categories below of activities that you can do on your stag weekend in Prague:
Sightseeing in Prague
Being the historical capital of Bohemia, a stag weekend in Prague is perfect for guys who enjoy historical monuments and ancient architecture, plus fun nightlife. The following options will blow the minds of any explorer, so do check them out:
- Prague Castle– Earlier, it was home to one of the Bohemian kings, and now, it is the official residence of the Czech Republic’s President.
- Charles Bridge– The bridge was constructed in 1357, and is popular for its many fine old statues.
- The Clementinum and the National Library– It has the largest collection of historic buildings in Europe, and has over six million books in its library.
- Vitus Cathedral– It is the Czech Republic’s largest and most significant Christian church.
- The National Gallery in Prague– It is home to some of Europe’s most important art collections.
- Prague Zoo– It is among world’s top 10 zoological parks; home to more than 700 animal species.
- The Strahov Monastery and Library– It dates back to the 12th Century, and has an extraordinary collection of religious art and treasury.
- The Lennon Wall– It is a tribute to John Lennon, and is considered the symbol of peace and hope.
- Wenceslas Square– It is home to the National Museum and many architectural treasures.
- The National Theatre– It is a stage for exceptional performing arts.
- The Dancing House– It is an architectural marvel; inspired by Frank Gehry’s designs.
- The Hilltop Fortress- The fortress is something out of a fairytale, and was once the royal residence of Vratislav II.
Tapas Food Tour of Prague Cusine
Prague offers delicious cheap, mid-range and fine-dining options. You blokes should avoid eating Italian here because the traditional Czech food will make you fall in love with it. Y’all might gain unrealistic weight on your trip, but it will be worth it. The following restaurants and their cuisines will make you crave for them right away:
- Elements Restaurant Prague– European, Contemporary and Italian
- Wine O’Clock Shop Prague– European, International and Mediterranean
- Bila Krava– French, Steakhouse and gluten-free options
- Etnosvet– Asian, European and vegetarian-friendly
- La Casa Di Erminio– Seafood, Italian and Mediterranean
- Restaurant Pod Vezi– Czech, European and International
- Estrella Restaurant– Contemporary, Healthy and International
- Beckett’s Irish Gastro Pub & Restaurant– Irish, British and vegan-friendly
Adventure sports in Prague
Getting competitive with your mates is the perfect way of describing a stag do afternoon. With a bunch of adrenaline-boosting activities, y’all can know who is the best among each other. Check out the following activities that you can do in Prague and have great fun:
- Clay pigeon shooting
- Indoor karting
- Quad biking
- River Rafting
- Mud wrestling
- Kalashnikov shooting
Partying & Drinking in Prague
As already mentioned above, Prague is the hub of parties and ladies. Your competitive day should end with a night, full of Czech beers and dance, to know why it is known as the party paradise of Europe. The following options will help you know the best drinking and dancing places in Prague.
TIP: Beer in Czech is “Pivo!
- The Dubliner Irish Pub
- Golden Tree Prague
- Double Trouble
- Reduta Jazz Club
Plan with Care!
There is no better destination in Europe than Prague for people who want to drink delicious Czech beers and get lost in the beautiful European architecture.
The itinerary is set!
- Your mornings should be spent by going to beautiful sightseeing venues.
- Your noons should include adrenaline activities (the more, the better).
- Visit the cute cafes in the evenings to enjoy coffee and snacks.
- The nights … exhausting!
Note: Add a meal or two in between different activities to experience the amazing Czech cuisine. Don’t miss out on anything!
Make the most of your trip by planning it well, and most importantly, don’t waste unnecessary time lying in your hotel rooms!